Caprese with freshly harvested Botanium grown basil 🌿
Botanium enables you to grow herbs and veggies using soil-less growing technology. Use your own nutritious, vitamin-packed greens grown right in your kitchen for your cooking. For instance you can use basil and tomatoes grown in Botanium, add some mozzarella and you have a caprese - So delicious! 🌱🍅
Caprese is a simple and good starter. If you do not find buffalo mozzarella, it goes just as well with regular mozzarella.
5 Simple Steps to a Caprese Salad
- Cut the tomatoes and mozzarella into slices.
- Place them alternately on a serving platter so that they partially cover each other.
- Sprinkle with freshly harvested Botanium grown basil.
- Pepper and drizzle over olive oil and possibly some balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle with flake salt.
Good to serve with Italian farm bread, olives, lemons, capers or Italian salami on the side.
Ready to serve!